Senior Client Relations Administrator (JR1009154)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Senior Client Relations Administrator to join our Deer Park, NY office. Client Relations remains our biggest high-reaching advantage in the marketplace. We hire the best in class talent to provide premier service to our clients. In this role, you will manage relationships with highly complex or large size clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long term partnership. You will act as a Client advocate and interface between all relative departments on the Client’s behalf. You will provide timely and accurate updates to clients regarding inquiries, issue resolution and statuses of work in progress. You will partner with other team members, as well as other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes as well as to increase client happiness.
Are you a self-starter with superb interpersonal skills enabling you to collaborate with differing colleagues as well as clients? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team where you can help make a significant impact? See how you can contribute to our client happiness and growing organization below.
- Provide consultative options/approach for client requests using knowledge of market regulations and requirements for Mutual Funds and Retirement Solutions
- Manage Service Level Agreements and contractual obligations
- Effectively maintain client relationships and achieve high client happiness results
- Externally collaborate with clients and will need to be able to: meet and travel for client visits, prepare business review documents, facilitate and/or participate in client webinars/presentations and coordinate client conversions and testing
- Facilitate and participate in business process training and fundamentals of Marketing Communications
- Quickly assess issues, determine their impact, and identify steps to resolution
- Address and advance critical concerns
- Create and maintain procedural documentation related to Broadridge client processes
- Use experience to support the development needs of fellow associates
- Serve as a role model to other associates and promote standard methodologies with regards to client interactions and departmental procedures
- Demonstrate a willingness and aptitude to act on behalf of management when necessary
- Adhere to company procedures and policies to represent the company’s best interest in their individual actions
- Additional tasks as required
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills required
- Capability to thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Highly adaptable and team oriented with proven proficiency in maintaining clients, high client satisfaction results, and overall client advocacy
- Ability to use professional presentation skills to work with internal and external groups
- Sound working knowledge of the financial and retirement industry preferred
- A self-starter who is proficient in Microsoft Suite and is able to work in an ethical, professional manner with strong client focus
- A Self‐motivated individual with exceptional problem solving skills who values being part of a diverse team
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”