Client Services Representative (JRPAFY300)
- 125 High St, Boston, MA
Broadridge is growing. We are currently recruiting for a Client Services Representative to join our Revenue and Expense Management team in Boston, MA at 125 High Street. As the primary point of contact, you are tasked with providing support to clients using the Revport application. Why is this role so significant to our customer's success? You will be their go-to support guide. By maintaining the quality and customer happiness that Broadridge prides ourselves with, you will directly impact the success of our clients. We will offer you the comprehensive training and mentorship that will enable you to add to our premier client service.
The Revport engine automates revenue and expense management across more than 50 different types of fees, including: management, performance, administrative and advisory fees, advisor commissions, revenue-sharing fees, taxes and fund rebates. It supports both multi-lingual and multi-currency transactions, including VAT and goods-and-services taxes. Revport is a browser-based, enterprise-ready solution set that connects with your record keepers, custodial accounts, and general ledgers systems. Revport can be implemented as a fully handled service, SaaS or in-house installation.
In this role, you will help clients optimize the use of Revport in supporting their business, address general software issues and questions, and liaise with the Revport team representing client software needs. The ultimate goal is to ensure our clients are successful with the use of our products and that Broadridge is successful in delivering a client experience that helps support our goals. Are you looking to join a growing team? See how you can contribute to Broadridge below.
- Ensure an excellent client experience by providing proactive, timely and efficient communication regarding the impact, current status, and next steps of issues being researched
- Develop a full understanding of your clients' businesses, processes, and people in order to deliver and maintain world-class service
- Simultaneously manage multiple client concerns and inquiries in a dynamic environment
- Provide detailed analysis, testing, triage, and management of client software issues reported via email, phone or the web
- Act as a liaison between the client and internal departments in facilitating issue resolution and/or software delivery by managing communication and testing of software fixes
- Need to have the ability to work a shift of 8 am-4 pm, 9 am-5 pm, and/or 10 am-6pm
- 1-3 years of professional work experience with a BS/BA degree in Business, Technology, or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for problem solving
- Desire and willingness to learn new things and take on new challenges
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Ability to work, communicate, and collaborate across organizational disciplines
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently across departments, with peers, senior management, and clients
- Experience with SQL, relational database and basic query writing a plus but not required
Why should you join Broadridge?
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”