Associate Vote Specialist (JR1008627)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We’re searching for a dynamic self-starter to join us in our Deer Park office as our Associate Vote Specialist. In this capacity you will processes basic Level I client requests with consistent accuracy while ensuring they are handled as requested and according to scheduled deadlines. Requests include, Manual Voting, Legal Proxy Requests, Invalid Instructions, Omnibus Proxies, Account Setups and Proportional Voting.
- Communicating with CS / Data Entry / Vote Audit departments regarding any voting concerns or special processing requirements.
- Ensuring follow-through on voting issues. Assists in completing team projects and one off requests as required.
- Voting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Proxy Plus Mainframe.
- Strong mathematical skills required.
- Ability to meet critical timeframes while ensuring accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”