Website Design & Creation Specialist (JR1008937)
- 33 Boston Post Road West, Marlborough, MA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking an Website Onboarding Specialist to join our team in Marlborough, MA at 33 Boston Post Road. We want a collaborative team player who puts our customers first. You will be joining a fast pace environment which deals directly with a large range of clients, majority of whom are Financial Advisors, to which you will provide best-in-class service. In this role, you will utilize our Website Content Manager to update/edit content and process client requests in a timely and accurate manner. We hire for attitude; some skills can be taught.
- Initiate onboarding process with client by communicating by email and phone calls
- Schedule calls with the client to discuss expectations for the website and layout, design, branding, and content.
- Update and transfer website content from client’s old website to new flex template website, including text, hyperlinks, and images.
- Upon completion of initial setup proved client with ability to preview site and provide client with opportunity to request changes or revisions. This may require a brief follow up phone call or email discussion.
- Provide follow-up and status updates to clients throughout the onboarding process on all outstanding issues, questions, progress updates and completion notifications
- Work collaboratively with clients to gather content and related assets necessary to build and design client’s website.
- Multi-task a large number of assigned client website on-boarding task on a daily, weekly and monthly basis throughout the on-boarding process
- Communicate clearly and professionally to clients both written and verbally
- Communicate with sales associates in a collaborative environment to best approach a customer needs and desires
- Identify and escalate customer questions or issues to appropriate level of management to ensure timely response and resolution
- Assist Customer Support team with Web Content Manager questions
Skills and requirements:
- Associate degree or Equivalent experience preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience: 1-2 years in Customer Service
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”