Business Analyst (JR1008702)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Finance Project Management team in our Deer Park office. Under the direction, mentorship and oversight of the Manager, Finance PMO, the Business Analyst will assist in the initiation, planning, coordination and execution of projects and initiatives, and propose plans to Manager for review.
If you're a self-starter, striving to work among a growing and dynamic team, we would love you to hear from you.
- Facilitating definition of project scope, business case, goals, resources needed and deliverables
- Developing well planned, organized project plans and timelines with milestones
- Assembling and coordinating team members required for each project/initiative; ensuring all parties/partners/multi-functional teams involved are held accountable and up to date
- Developing management reports and key performance parameters for projects and initiatives to demonstrate project progress
- Facilitating issue escalation and resolution; making adjustments to project plans when needed
- Liaising with management, managing their expectations for project delivery, raising project issues, risks and recommendations to leadership as appropriate
- Developing and building relationships with IT organization to improve communication between groups and more productive results
- Working with finance business users to understand several diverse and distinct processes of products; gathering business requirements, understanding/creating specifications and designing new/improving existing solutions to create operational efficiencies
- Successfully interacting with Finance business users and our Development IT Team in implementing solutions that address processes, intricacies of the business, business user concerns, and technology needs of the organization
- Participating in cross-project planning to gain alignment in project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope
- 1-3 years relevant experience / demonstrated history of success in reengineering processes and implementation
- MS Project experience preferred
- Expertise in integrated Oracle EBS a plus
- Pursuit of PMP certification desired but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to illustrate ideas, concepts, recommendations, and technical/complex information in a clear and concise timely manner, at a level consistent with the audience
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend practical courses of action using innovation, creativity, good judgment and critical thinking
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead, motivate and inspire various teams on initiatives without individuals directly reporting to them, including strong diplomacy skills when handling differed view points and resistance
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated tenacity for following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
*Note: we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role*
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”