Business Analyst (JRPAFY417)
- 10461 Mill Run Circle, Owings Mills, MD
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
As a Business Analyst on Our Marketing Communications team, your work includes data mapping of client feeds, identifying business logic and working with the client and internal teams on design and manufacturing implications. Other tasks performed by this team are preparation of user documentation, configuration of systems/writing business rules, providing client training and serving as a resource for the IT/QA teams during implementation and testing.
The Analyst’s ability to understand and translate client requirements into Broadridge’s system offerings is a critical project success factor. Analysts directly manage scope and recommend solutions that benefit the Client but are also best practices for Broadridge. Analysts are usually the Client’s secondary point of contact (behind the Project Manager).
MarCom Content Analysis Team Roles / Responsibilities
• Works externally with client business sponsors, marketing, technology and compliance resources to create and configure customized content for a variety of Print on Demand (POD) and electronic documents.
• Leads discussion with clients to obtain business requirements and documents content, business rules, data mapping, workflow and logic for use by the developer (MC1/Ilex) or direct configuration (MCX).
• Translates client needs into design concept. Works with the Creative Team to create mock ups and gather design specifications, such as page coordinates and font styles.
• Provides guidance, explains document concepts, and encourages best practices.
• Conducts business communication and process audits, recommends and implements solutions.
• Creates User Training Guide documentation and leads client content training. Supports training of Client Service.
The ideal candidate will have experience with complex variable electronic or print document creation. Knowledge of coding or syntax for business rules is a benefit.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”