Accounts Receivable Analyst (Entry-Level) - Contract
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing. Our team is hiring for an entry-level Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our global Finance organization in our Deer Park, Long Island office.
Do you want to join a creative and dynamic organization? See below for how you can contribute to the success of our fast-growing organization.
This is a temporary, contract position expected to turn into a long term role
Responsibilities every single day:
- You will make client phone calls and emails necessary to achieve AR metric goals for assigned client accounts impacting cash flow, DSO, and aged AR
- You will build relationships with assigned portfolio of Issuer clients to drive AR results
- You are able to research issues with internal partners (Client Services, Account Management, Billing, etc.) and respond to customer, client, and/or internal client requests via email and phone
- You can develop financial knowledge and business fundamentals as well as learn about various products and business units across the organization
- You will collect, compile, prepare, and analyze data from multiple systems using established procedures
- You'll prepare and update aging reports for management
- You have the ability to recognize and troubleshoot issues with daily procedures
- BA in Finance or related study or equivalent experience or 2+ years of finance experience or equivalent experience
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Detailed oriented, highly organized, excellent follow up skills
- Financial Systems expertise is a plus
- Strong communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.