Director - Business Analytics (JR1008338)
- 250 1st Ave, Needham, MA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
As the Director, you will mentor and lead our Business Analytics team, by providing clear performance standards and mechanisms for regular feedback and coaching. You'll implement skills development guidelines and training curriculum for the team, and establish and maintain documentation templates, standards, and processes and ensure uniformity across BAs and client teams.
•Work closely with PM lead to establish standard delivery processes, plans, and artifacts
•Provide clear BA allocation processes and status
•Provide guidance and recommendations to clients regarding application capabilities
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated self-starter willing and able to learn a great deal of information in a short period of time
- Clear tenure and success as team leader
- Deep expertise in BA development, skills, and methodologies
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong experience with relational databases (Microsoft SQL), including data mapping and query skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Working knowledge of the BABOK
- Ability to commit to overnight travel on occasion
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”