Sr. Security Engineer (JR1007944)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a senior level Security Specialist for our Technical Services Support (TSS) Team in our Deer Park, NY or Newark, NJ locations.
Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization? If that sounds like the type of setting you'd like to work in we'd love to hear from you.
- You will be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of Cisco ISE to provide access control to VPN, Wireless and Wired infrastructure.
- You will orchestrate long term deployments with other teams globally.
- You’ll also work with a team responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting global IPS infrastructure.
- Work with infrastructure that leverages Gigamon for brokering traffic to in-band and out-of-band security appliances.
- Support a global MPKI infrastructure for the certificate management lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- You have a comprehensive understanding of network technologies such as firewalls, load balancers, firewalls and switches
- 2+ years experience as a Security Specialist.
- We prefer that you have experience with a combination of any of the following equipment or technologies (Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Firepower Management Center, Firepower Classic and Next-Generation IPS, Radware Vision, DefensePro, Alteon and WAF appliances, Gigamon, AWS Cloud offering and services, Cisco Stealthwatch, Netflow, Attivo, Tufin and BMC Remedy)
- Ability to work on a team or independently with minimal supervision to achieve project achievements and deadlines. Knows how to advance issues appropriately, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills; ability to lead a complex project independently, while functioning effectively under time constraints, established deadlines and within budget.
- You are flexible and adaptable to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment, while being able to set priorities and balance multiple deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present information in clear, concise terms to all position levels in the organization, as well as business partners, vendors and technical staff.
- If you have scripting and Venafi certificate management platform experience this is a plus! #LI-AS1
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”