Director, Human Resources (JR1008589)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an outstanding human resources professional to join our dynamic HR organization in our Deer Park office. As our Human Resources Director, you will ensure the delivery of all HR services, including but not limited to, employee relations, organizational planning and performance management. You'll build and maintain influential relationships by being a strategic partner with management as well as an employee advocate. You will act as an expert on human resources policies and procedures such as payroll, benefits, compensation, employee development, and recruiting, working on the most complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment. You will partner with your client groups while promoting, communicating and implementing HR strategies and initiatives.
Are you a skilled HR professional who dreams of joining a dynamic and creative team? This is your opportunity to join a thriving fintech organization where you will make a difference!
- Guiding and partnering with senior management to help make human capital related decisions and develops strategy that will improve business performance; directing the activities needed to attract, hire, develop, reward and retain high potential associates.
- Acting as a change agent, influencing and supporting the culture, values and standards to facilitate the attainment of business goals.
- Effectively handling the employee lifecycle by providing support in functional areas of HR (partnering with HR specialists as appropriate) such as recruiting, talent management, employee relations, compensation, benefits, human resources policies design and procedures and other special HR related projects.
- Collaborating with client groups to develop strategies and making recommendations on how to improve employee happiness, career growth opportunities, organizational team building, knowledge sharing, retention and overall accountability.
- Acting as a true strategic partner and trusted advisor for the business, offering advice, counsel and challenge when appropriate.
- Coaching/advising management on employee matters and being responsible for the resolution of employee relations issues affecting client groups.
- Leading bi-annual and annual review cycles tied to performance management and rewards management.
- Partnering with Compensation to conduct job/comp analysis and review of associate's grades as needed.
- Serving as business units' HR contact for business deals resulting in mergers and acquisitions/divestitures.
- 7-10 years of Human Resources experience
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources) or equivalent in education and experience
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus
- Forward-thinking mentality; curious and courageous
- Excellent written and oral communication and analytical skills
- Strong decision-making ability, ability to think creatively and balance competing priorities
- A keen focus on providing solutions that benefit the organization and associates alike
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated one of the "Best Places to work in New York" by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”