Senior Production Technician (Th, Fr, Sat, alt Wed: 6pm - 6am) (JR1008209)
- 2600 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, MO
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing and we are actively seeking a Sr. Production Technician to join our Maintenance Services team in our Kansas City facility. Are you experienced with electromechanical repair work and looking to join a growing organization where you can make an immediate impact and valuable contributions? If so, we urge you to read below.
This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
In this role, you will work with the team to maintain all production support equipment to ensure maximum availability and reliability. You will be responsible for preventive maintenance, ongoing service, and emergency repairs for equipment on the production floor, which includes high speed printers, inserters and sorters.
Responsibilities will include:
- SHIFT: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and every other Wednesday 6pm - 6am.
- Perform mechanical and electronic repairs of all equipment including inserters, printers and mail sorting equipment.
- Respond to equipment break down or emergency situations with urgency.
- You will monitor the hourly throughout of the production machinery, ensuring that they are running at optimum capacity.
- Read and interpret technical service bulletins and manuals to develop troubleshooting plans for problems.
- Evaluate and assess equipment problems by troubleshooting and completing repairs in a timely manner, knowing when to raise issues to enlist the help and expertise of vendors, contractors or management.
- You will use our inventory systems to help maintain the spare parts/supply inventory.
- You may provide on-the-job training to less expert associates as needed.
- Implement and support department/company methods, standards, policies, practices, and classroom training.
- Plan and conduct safety training, meetings and inspections
We are seeking these skills and experience:
- Proven experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment including a minimum of two years of experience in maintaining and repairing high speed automated machinery.
- Completed ACDC theory course from an accredited institution or equivalent vocational/military training or work experience.
- A+ certification is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadline pressures.
- Strong customer service skills and the desire to work with a dynamic group.
- A significant amount of standing, walking, and lifting at least 50 pounds is required.
- Flexibility for overtime as required and the ability to consistently work the shift outlined below.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.