.NET Developer (Contract)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge is hiring. We are currently have an opening for a Programmer specializing in .NET technology to work out of our Newark, NJ location. This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing and dynamic team here at Broadridge. This will be a long term contract position (12+ months).
Are you looking to participate in the design, development, testing and support of software applications? Do you have a dream to work in an exciting environment, supporting and developing applications using the newest technologies,? If so, we urge you to read below.
- Develops, tests, and modifies programs to improve efficiency of business operations
- Assist in the design and development of user interface and APIs for a dotnet core/angular 8 application
- Participates in daily Scrum meetings with local and off-shore teams
- Design, code and compile modifications to new and existing programs in accordance with standards
- Develop test data and performs unit testing
- Coordinate updates with delivery manager and project team
- Maintain project schedules and be responsible for project delivery against timelines
- Provide production coverage and assists Technical Support in resolving program issues
- 3+ years experience with .Net
- 3+ years in Microsoft SQL Development
- Experience with Angular 6/7/8
- Experience with Angular 1.x preferred
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience
- Proven ability to participate at a team player
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with on-shore and off-shore teams
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”