Product Manager (JR1008519)
- 300 Park Avenue, New York, NY
LTX is a next-generation trading platform incubated within Broadridge Financial Solutions, a global fintech company with a market cap of over $13B and a leader in fixed income technology. LTX's mission is to bring greater trading efficiency and instantaneous market intelligence to complex financial marketplaces. Our leadership brings over 100 years of experience in fixed income trading, with deep expertise in e-trading, data science, and artificial intelligence. LTX leverages data processed by Broadridge’s industry-leading post-trade solutions to empower dealer networks. Through the introduction of an innovative execution protocol, LTX is creating a more efficient front-office experience, enabling all platform participants to achieve best execution.
Are you passionate about joining our growing team supporting our emerging product? If so, please read below.
- Business Development, Product Management, Client Relationship Management and Sales.
- Evaluate, target and prioritize the most favorable entities to join the platform network (brokers dealers/institutional clients).
- Be on point with the client (broker dealers/institutional clients) regarding the application and platform helping with user engagement; soliciting feedback for future iterations.
- Join Sales on client pitch meetings.
- Work in concert with Technology, Product Solutions and Sales and Client Services to effectively communicate with the clients (Broker Dealer/Institutional Clients).
- Four year college degree
- Minimum of four years of experience marketing fixed income products and /or a fixed income electronic platform to Broker Dealer and/or Institutional Clients
- Relevant relationships with the institutional investor/broker dealer community in credit fixed income
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”