Conversions Manager (Contract)
- 283 Market St, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Conversions Manager to help our clients convert onto the next-gen Broadridge platform. The onboarding process is a critical function requiring extensive brokerage background and strong leadership and communication skills. You would be responsible for building a positive first impression of Broadridge and our services while rapidly bringing new business and revenue onto our Global Technology platforms.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to work with a newly acquired client for the Broadridge Product suite of applications that support retail margin and customer cash transactions. You will manage a team, and directly contribute, to the definition of processing requirements, oversight of development, coordination with the client on UAT and SIT testing, and the ultimate deployment and adoption of resulting new systems and enhanced functionality. Additionally, you will be tasked with managing projects that are critical the success of the conversion across various workstreams. To be successful in this role, you should possess exceptional drive and energy, with a market-driven solutions orientation, proven product/project management experience, highly effective verbal and written communications skills, and the organizational ability to achieve results.
- Conversion Team Leadership – You will manage a group working directly with a large client to successfully define, develop, and deploy new products and functionality and ultimately convert to the BR platform in the Corporate Actions, Tax, and Cost Basis workstreams. You will provide guidance to the conversion SMEs within and adjacent to your team, handle issues/escalations and are empowered to make informed decisions for your respective stream responsibilities, ensuring we stay on target and ‘green’ for the all deliverables leading to the end date of the conversion and beyond.
- Cross Workstream Project Ownership – You may be assigned as the owner responsible for one or more projects/deliverables that require cross workstream participation, and ensure the deliverable is met on time and accurately. You will liaise with other leaders at both BR, client and participating transformation/project management offices to track and report on status. You will be expected to understand the end to end requirements and status of the assigned deliverable.
- Product/Area Roadmaps – You will ensure that the converting client area roadmaps to assigned streams are complete and accurate, and up to date as the conversion progresses. You will work with the larger NAWCMS and Broadridge organizations to ensure that functionality being built for the newly acquired client aligns and is in sync with the overall Broadridge product roadmap and business strategy. Will ensure that the weekly area status reports are clear, concise and relevant on a regular basis. You will ensure that the new conversion client priorities are aligned with the larger client base and home office teams and articulate the direction and business rationale for additions/improvements to the product suite.
- Client Relationships – You will be working directly with the onboarding client SME’s and leadership teams for the Corporate Actions, Tax, and Cost Basis, as well as adjacent areas to ensure full ownership of the stream plans for development and conversion, client’s business and mitigate risk/escalation to deliverables in the program.
- Onboarding Success – You will work with your team to ensure the newly acquired client is on-boarded on time, and within or under budget. You will ensure that products built/materially modified working with the new client is applicable and desirable for other new and existing NAWCMS clients.
- Conversion Responsibility – Support and lead Mock and Parallel conversion activity.
- Conversion specific activities include but not limited to writing requirements, set up of system parameters, assist and guide in UAT and end to end system testing, configuration, develop training material and present to client, support with data mapping.
- You'll be working on-site at the client location; Weekend and evening work when required to complete deliverables and cover mocks and other conversion activities.
- 10 + years' experience in Product Management and or product operations at a manager level.
- Wealth Management industry knowledge related to Corporate Actions, Tax, or Cost Basis is required. Prior ADP/Broadridge experience and/or programming experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience executing a major technology project – including but not limited to enhancements to functions, building new functionality or applications, managing feature lists and ensuring project is delivered on time and in scope.
- Experience managing a team within a large organization
- Experience in a large-scale client/back office conversion
- Wealth Management industry knowledge related to customer/retail margin processing is required.
- Wealth Management experience in Corporate Actions, Tax, and Cost Basis is a plus. Knowledge of the Corp Actions lifecycle and interaction with Tax Reporting and Cost Basis regulations is a plus. Industry knowledge of Tax Reporting & Cost Basis regulations and processes is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with external and internal partners; extensive client facing experience and ability to communicate with senior executives at current client, as well as senior leaders internally; and able to have discussions (often difficult ones) with clients
- Extraordinary organizational skills and highly detailed oriented to facilitate work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter; comfortable working under tight deadlines; experience problem solving with clients
- Strong writing, documentation and presentation experience; Proficient in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel and power point.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.