Mutual Fund Data Analyst (JR1006199) - Contract
- 717 17th Street, Denver, CO
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring. We are looking for a Mutual Fund Data Analyst to help our Denver, Co office.
This is a temporary, contract role.
- Supplies specialized analysis of mutual funds specifically related to Section 15(c) of the Investment Company Act of 1940 providing internal support related to the assessment of expenses and performance for mutual funds
- Performs due diligence, statistical analysis and documentation in support of 15(c) process
- Implements Broadridge’s 15(c) methodology under the supervision of internal stakeholders and on behalf of external stakeholders
- Assists in all phases of production and packaging of 15(c) materials
- Performs quality control checks on completed projects, as needed
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Ability to manage projects with flexibility to handle frequently changing deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment under strict time-deadlines
- Willing and able to work with a team
- Excel, Word, InDesign, PowerPoint, Acrobat experience preferred
- Statistical skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, i.e. the ability to make decisions and assess risk
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and with clients
Key qualifications and Experience required
- College degree required
- Mutual fund or finance industry experience preferred
- Proven successful project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to combine information from various sources
- Excel, Word, InDesign, PowerPoint, Acrobat preferrered
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.