Graphics Assistant (JR1006712)
- Fanny-Zobel-Straße 9, 12435 Berlin, Germany
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The Graphics Assistant will assist in building visually engaging reports using a combination of the Adobe Creative and Office suites. Working out of our riverside office in Berlin, your core responsibility will be building charts and tables for key Broadridge reports, as well as making updates to the Indesign report layouts/templates as necessary. These reports form part of Broadridge’s Distribution Insights service, providing data and analysis on the fund industry to asset managers worldwide.
While a strong candidate would have previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud, on-the-job training can also be provided. The position is therefore ideal for somebody looking to gain a first experience in publishing, as well as for candidates with an interest in market research or the financial sector. Does this sound like the role for you?
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with the MS Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- A strong command of English
- Patience and an excellent eye for detail
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
- Publishing experience, or previous use of Adobe Creative Suite products (InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop).
- Prior work experience or an interest in the financial services industry –specifically asset management, and/or market research.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter.