Sr. Executive Administrative Assistant II (JR1006643) - Contract
- 1 Park Ave, NEW YORK, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are seeking a seasoned Administrative Assistant in our 1 Park Avenue location to support several members Vice Presidents (and their direct reports), as well as provide back-up support in our Reception area. Are you looking to join a dynamic and best-in-class organization? Would you like to play a meaningful role on a collaborative team? See how you can contribute below to our fast-growing organization.
This is a temporary, contract role that is expected to turn into a long term role.
- Provide administrative and related services primarily for Sales VPs and their direct reports. This includes, but is not limited to calendar and phone management. Should be able to distinguish urgent calls from others and act accordingly. You have the ability to handle sensitive information while retaining confidentiality at all times.
- Calendar management - manages and coordinates heavy, complex meeting schedule which often participants from international locations, members of the Company’s Executive Committee, and senior executives. This includes the management of calendars, related correspondence, meeting details, logistics coordination.
- Events - Manages events, client and executive meetings, and staff meetings. Provides project management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and all other support required for these various events and meetings.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word Documents – Ability to create and edit presentations and reports using PowerPoint, Excel and other applicable software. Prepares electronic files with proven ability to proofread for spelling and grammar. May be responsible to take, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes. Compose and/or type memorandums and letters and all other correspondence.
- Travel coordination- Manages and coordinates travel arrangements and related meetings, which are sometimes international. Includes the management of calendars, creation of itinerary, travel plans, expense reimbursements, filing, etc.
- Other administrative and support tasks, as assigned.
Reception Area Back-Up Responsibilities
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive and log office requests for visiting associates and assign open offices per existing policy
- Reserve VIP conference and meeting rooms
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Liaise with the IT department on all audio/visual needs and provide updates regarding VIP visitors
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person, via phone or email
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- 8-10 years of experience supporting high profile executives in a similar Executive Assistant role
- Exceptional knowledge and experience working with PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- College degree highly desirable
- Advanced experience with calendar management, scheduling/meeting invitations through email (Outlook)
- Write professionally, have excellent command of written English, grammar and strong proofreading skills
- Be motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible
- Be adaptable to working with multiple personalities and with all levels of management
- Be able to work in fast-paced industry, with short turn-around deadlines
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive business communications, data and other information with confidentiality and discretion.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.