Print/Estimating Analyst (JR1006772) - Contract
- 750 Third Ave, New York, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We are seeking an Issuer Print Analyst to work at our Manhattan office. The role is critical to ensuring that the financial print charges are aligned with quoted specifications and client history. Maintaining monthly tracking of data and reporting. Additionally, this role will support the day to day inquiries from internal and external clients. If you are a self-starter that strives to improve productivity then we would love to hear from you. See how you can contribute to our growing team below.
This may require travel to our Edgewood office in Long Island as needed.
This is a temporary, contract role
- Analyze all aspects of the financial print document workflow with regard to capturing all incurred charges and recognizing value added opportunities
- Prepare print estimates
- Reconcile estimated versus final cost of completion for composition, EDGAR, print and distribution to ensure profit value and client happiness.
- Interface with Sales and Finance to maintain accuracy and timeliness of invoicing.
- You'll provide timely and accurate reporting to various internal departments regarding mailing status, and other inquiries and issues that may arise in the course of a project
- Prepare monthly billing reports
- Work on projects as needed
- Involved with tracking database upgrades and testing
- At least 2 years of financial print experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Must be proficient in Excel
- Estimating and pricing analysis background
- Knowledge Typesetting and EDGAR
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.