Market Associate (JR1006780)
- 193 Marsh Wall, London, United Kingdom
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The primary function of this role is to be part of a select team of market specialists supporting the delivery of Direct Market Solutions to clients in various markets.
The ideal candidate will work as part of a wider Global Market Operations Team supporting the sourcing and execution of voting to other key European markets and dealing with any queries from our processing operations teams.
The individual needs to demonstrate excellent communication skills, working across global teams, have an ability to develop strong relationships and speak across international boundaries with Issuers, vote agents and internal clients alike.
Key tasks include:
- Occasionally working with our language translation provider,
- Processing daily voting to market using proprietary applications
- Monitoring deadlines as well as investigating
- Resolving client enquiries to service level agreements.
Candidates will also be expected to work in a pressurized environment so you must have excellent planning and organizational skills, as well as an inquisitive mind to resolve day to day meeting set up and execution queries in a number of markets.
Candidates need to be:
- Task focused
- Driven to provide the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Have a good understanding and keeping up to date with EU market requirements / legislation (training will be provided)
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:-
- German language preferable
- Service orientation and client focused
- Intermediate excel and computer skills
- Attention to detail and results focused
- Ability to collaborate with other teams and external service providers, someone with strong business communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines during ‘proxy season’
- You can be flexible to work overtime where required
- German Language skills are preferable
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent International Baccalaureate
- This role would suit someone with several years’ experience within the financial services industry or in a commercial environment
Broadridge are seeking a task focused individual with requisite language skills who can work to tight deadline and has a willingness to learn and progress and be seen as the go to person around setting up and submitting voting to agents in the local markets.