Predictive Analytics Associate (JR1005449)
- 250 1st Ave, Needham, MA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Providing advanced data analysis and investigation to the Business Intelligence team, including Data Science methodologies, Statistical Analysis and mathematical modeling.
- Investigate data and analytical outcomes using statistical methodologies to find relevant, demonstrably meaningful trends and insights. Utilize statistical principals to differentiate between causality and correlation, and analyze the significance of data variance.
- Uncover meaning and correlation in large data sets, identifying trends and insights that are not readily apparent through advanced analysis. The critical component of this role is using data to identify insights that can drive performance, decision making, and ultimately ROI for our customers.
- Develop Business Intelligence solutions, including production-ready reports and dashboards. Additionally, develop prototypes and presentations to build interest in our customers and internal partners.
- Build data models from a variety of sources (production data, data marts, data lakes, online providers) that can become the foundation for ongoing analysis and development. SQL and ETL skills are critical.
- Present analytical findings to business users in an engaging, understandable and relatable terms.
- Remain current with trends and developments in Business Intelligence and Analytics. Continuously research and remain aware of emerging technologies and ideas; ongoing education and research will be key to keeping Broadridge’s BI offerings innovative and marketable.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business drivers for the product set – why do our customers need this, what is the real value, how do we make them more competitive?
- BS degree from a leading college in Computer Science or Mathematics, with formal coursework in Data Science, Linear Algebra and Statistics.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence, Data Science, and/or Analytics in firm with large data sets (Marketing, eCommerce, Financial Services).
- Professional experience with BI and Data Science Tools – Power BI, Cliq, Tableu, R (language), Python, Java
- Strong working knowledge of database query languages (MS TSQL, etc.), concepts ((queries, functions, stored procedures), and the ability to develop complex, highly performant data queries.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, and experience deploying solutions with Microsoft Azure. Experience with ETL and the ability to develop data models from multiple disparate sources.
- Professional experience pulling data from website analytics sources, ex: Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Software development experience (.NET / Java environments) preferred
- Collaborative, positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced, fluid environment is crucial
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.