Senior Director, Strategic Pricing & Deal Advisory (JR1002267)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth and we are actively seeking a talented individual to join our team as Senior Director, Strategic Pricing and Deal Advisory.
In this role, you will drive strategic pricing initiatives and high level strategic account/client planning in partnership within our Investor Communications Solution organization (ICS), with the goal of enabling the organization to win new business and expand its presence in the existing accounts.
Your primary focus will be two-fold: 1) implementing and maintaining a Governance structure and 2) selecting pricing and advisory deals. You will act as a strategic partner in helping drive and support key business decisions related to pricing strategies which will in turn result in increased profit, client and revenue retention, and foster greater market share.
Are you looking to join a dynamic and talented team in a highly visible position where you can make an immediate impact? We urge you to read below to see how you can contribute to our fast-growing organization today.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with specific constituents in the organization from BU presidents through product management, driving the development and the implementation of the "Pricing Governance" framework necessary to support the business objective of improving pricing as a means to capture more fee revenues within the ICS business. Specifically focusing on the following items:
- ICS Charter
- Pricing and Deal Advisory “Playbook”
- Steering Committee development and administration
- Maintaining audit trail documentation
- Responses to Internal Audit
- Owning the centralization of the documentation necessary to provide for an audit trail including shared folders and access rights/privileges, process documents. Acting as liaison between the pricing team and Internal Audit.
Strategic Pricing and Deal Advisory:
- Defining and establishing the strategic framework for client negotiations and working with the sales organizations to improve procedures and processes to accelerate proposal turn times.
- Leading and directing the execution of the pricing strategy formulation and taking necessary pricing actions to enhance profitability, ensuring integrity and accuracy for select products and solutions; this strategy needs to be tailored to product/solutions life cycle, competitive landscape and other market dependent variables
- Monitoring client pre/post-implementation activity relative to contractual obligations and finding opportunities to improve financial performance over the client life cycle.
- Revising and enhancing pricing strategies and models in response to changing business conditions, and changes in the competitive landscape, relative to product our offering versus our competitors.
- Conducting complex external benchmarking and analytical work and translating findings into recommendations to lead changes to pricing strategies in order to support revenue growth.
- Incorporating standard methodologies to lead and implement initiatives across the ICS FP&A team in order to increase effectiveness, efficiency and achieve long term transformation objectives; partnering with leadership outside of ICS Finance as appropriate to gain an understanding and perspective of the overall business objective and how ICS FP&A can continue to be a business partner in that delivery.
- Developing and deploying “key metrics” or observable success factors that can be used as a means to evaluate the success of the group (not just profitability).
- Collaborating with sales leaders on complex deals and client transactions, including developing strategies for client renewals as well as the long-term account product strategy which identifies new sales opportunities and potential product bundling strategies.
- Assisting with pricing negotiations of client's proposals and counteroffers considering the financial impact of pricing approach and view of overall history as well as client profitability.
Leveraging previous leadership experience in pricing roles, you will have a track record for demonstrating strong financial acumen, be comfortable working with the senior leadership team, possess the ability to influence positive organizational change and assist in building a brand as a strong collaborator across the organization.
- You have a minimum of 10+ years of financial experience and pricing roles
- You have attested analytical skills with a hands-on and detail-oriented nature, able to accomplish deep-dive analysis both individually and through the FP&A team
- You are a collaborative and proactive individual with a track record of approaching management with original and creative views on how to effect positive change
- You possess strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You have strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills with the innate ability to lead/influence to drive results and process improvement
- You can display a high degree of integrity and accountability in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the World's Most Admired Companies achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019.
- We were honored to have joined the S&P 500 Index in June, 2018.
- 2019 marks the 12th consecutive year we’ve been rated a Best Places to work in New York by SHRM.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women's Forum of New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits (including paid maternity and paternity leave), 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.