Managing Director, Regulatory and Investor Communications
- 5 Dundrum Business Park, Dundrum, Dublin, Ireland
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The Managing Director, Regulatory and Investor Communications will sit within our Mutual Funds (buy-side) business and will lead the overall business supporting asset managers, fund administrators and wealth managers to meet their regulatory, marketing and sales communications requirements. S/he will provide strategic direction, leadership and guidance for business activities across all functions from strategy, product, sales, marketing, client services, operations, development, HR and finance. S/he will be a growth oriented leader and ensure that revenue growth and profitability targets are achieved and will build a sustainable and scalable business through organic and inorganic initiatives. S/he will align the vision and strategy to operational tactics and collaborate cross functionally to achieve the business goals. The GM will build a world-class organisation and collaborate closely with the Investor Communication Solutions teams, as well as, the international organisation to expand book of business.
President, ICS International
Product, operations and client services teams with approximately 85 associates
Other key relationships
Other MFRS businesses – Global Market Intelligence (GMI), Broadridge Asset Management Solutions (BAMS)
- Provide strategic leadership and support to the business unit to achieve and exceed sales, revenue, profitability and business objectives. Collaborate throughout the business in the development of the business’ strategic and financial operating plans.
- Represent Broadridge in high-level relations with major customers, suppliers, and regulatory officials. Will assist in the close of sales opportunities. Use knowledge of products, clients and operations to negotiate favourable business and economic terms on all contracts. Review and approve all contract pricing to ensure adherence with established profitability requirements. Partner with legal to ensure contract compliance with Broadridge standards.
- Champions the collaboration with IT/Development to enhance product solutions and offerings, act as executive sponsor of key initiatives such as new technology implementations.
- Aligns business vision and strategy into operational tactics; builds the organisational support and infrastructure needed to achieve them, and collaborates development of service delivery offerings with the leadership team.
- Initiate and preside over business transformation and productivity initiatives in a manner that systematically improves operational execution.
- Consistently evaluates talent, training and ensures that the proper tools and resources are provided. Establishes performance planning with clearly defined departmental and individual development plans. Mentors leadership team in creating, managing and reporting on key business metrics to drive efficiency gains.
Develop the strategic roadmap for the business that provides SAAS-based platform to EU-based fund complexes. The end-to-end solutions aggregate fund data, generate regulatory and disclosure documents (e.g. UCITS KIID, PRIIPs KID, Financial Reports), translate them into other languages, and digitally distribute them to end investors. The growth in analytics will be crucial based on the aggregation and management of data, as well as, developing other digital solutions for asset managers, wealth managers and platform providers.
Grow revenues 3 times over the next 3 years through new customer acquisition, business expansion and targeted M&A activities.
Create a strong and cohesive management team and collaborate and encourage other teams (of both direct and indirect reports) to grow and be successful.
The ideal candidate has 10+ years in a management position with full P&L accountability in a global complex B2B environment, with deep knowledge of and demonstrable experience in Asset Management, Fintech, or B2B SaaS (managed services) sectors.
S/he will be an excellent communicator, comfortable operating in matrix/ shared services organisations. S/he is also a seasoned operator who earns respect through the experience s/he brings and the insights s/he is able to offer.
If this sounds like you, you will also be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
An executive with a successful track record of growing a business to over 75M Euros in revenues and driving value creation through new customer acquisition, market expansion, product innovation, and select M&A. You will understand how to build a robust, scalable operating model and take a successful business to international markets. You will ideally have experience in both large, corporate and smaller, more entrepreneurial environments bringing an understanding of how to drive growth in a profitable way.
Product and services transformation leadership experience
Leadership of a multi-product portfolio in a data intensive SaaS and/or information services business, including innovation as well as transformation of existing products and services
Operations experience and client focus
Lead business operations and client relationships in a multi-client environment.
Leadership – People and Culture
Ability to collaborate successfully and work well with other senior leaders within the core team and other teams.
Be seen as a leader within Broadridge through achieving results, personal commitment and behaviours.
Maintain a cohesive and engaged working environment and ensure associates are aware and aligned with the strategic goals of the business.
Maintain involvement and continuously build industry knowledge and understanding.
CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
- Possess ownership of the P&L (top line and bottom line) to exceed financial and operational goals.
- Work with the Finance team to produce finance schedules (operating plans, forecasts, strategic plans to the specific timeframes).
- Sets continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to broader organisational objectives at the Broadridge group level.
- Focuses on new business opportunities that enable business development targets to be exceeded.
- Ensure that resources are planned for implementation activities.
- Explains specifically how changes in competitors, clients, and market segments affect our business.
- Translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives and plans for units and individuals.
- Creates plans that address specific segments or contrasts local market with other locations or segments.
- Ensure strategies are executable and are taken from inception to successful client adoption in a well-managed manner with accountability for delivery.
- Thinks 2-3 years ahead to protect and grow the business.
Collaborating and Influencing
- Spends time identifying all stakeholders necessary and meets or connects with all of them to shape a collective consensus.
- Responsible for arbitrage and decisions on priority at the group level.
- Serve as the trusted escalation point for the resolution of issues.
- Seeks opportunities to establish links and relationships that will help others achieve their objectives.
- Manage client relationships to maximise client retention and satisfaction and win new business as a result.
- Able to inspire others and bring teams together to work across time zones and cultures to service clients to meet/ exceed SLAs and critical metrics.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced growing company that will help you develop your career and progress through the company.
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships within the global funds arena.
- An opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide variety of business, technology, financial, compliance and operational backgrounds enabling you to add new value across the company.
- Excellent benefits package including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, EAP programme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme.
- Strong focus on personal learning and development culture.
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes- we recognise and reward new ideas.
- Be part of the fun - sports and social and charitable events organised throughout the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis protected by law.