Group Financial Analyst (JR1004891)
- 193 Marsh Wall, London, United Kingdom
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
We have an exciting vacancy for an ambitious Accountant to join our friendly London based team.
You will partner with our globally located Finance and Account Management teams to deliver consolidated group wide information. You will provide insight to the business to assist with decision-making and provide those teams with FP&A reporting and analytics.
You will be involved in the timely delivery of quarterly; annual and strategic financial budgets, monthly variance analysis and strategic international data reporting to the Executive Committee.
- Timely provision of information to Broadridge Corporate and GTO segment finance teams for actuals, forecasts and budgets within a strict deadline environment.
- Consolidation and ownership of Global revenue analysis file for actuals, forecast and plan reporting and analysis on a monthly, bi annual and annual basis as required.
- Partnering with the Account Management team to provide consolidated, consistent Global T&M/service revenue tracking and reporting across international group.
- Assist in the monthly review of closed client contracts, as part of validating sales values and treatment
- Sales to revenue tracking, including split by client for each sale, matching revenues received to original sales, including monitoring for potential future sales revaluations.
- Tracking business losses and concession revenue impacts, and their respective variances against plan and forecast, including consolidation and ownership of master files used in flash, forecast and quarterly analyst call deliverables.
- Preparation and submission of all Quarterly Analyst Call reports for quarterly and additional bi annual deliverables.
- Preparation and submission of monthly APAC regional P&L to regional GM, to support Strategic targeted regional business growth
- Group wide headcount open position tracking and monthly roll forward reporting
- Compilation of consolidated actuals and forecast reporting for all deferred projects, showing variances to plan and prior Forecast, split by project.
- Any other work as requested by the Group Finance Manager or VP Finance.
Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail while working with large volumes of data, but also be able to step back and see “the big picture”
- Advanced Excel skills e.g. competent in the use of pivots, manipulation of large volumes of data, modelling etc as a minimum
- Consistent delivery of high levels of productivity, efficiency and quality
- Experience of handling multiple demands and competing priorities, even in complex situations and projects;
- The ability to deal constructively with unexpected challenges or sudden changes in priorities
- Proactive in seeking new work challenges to support own team and business
- Ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships, cultivating teamwork and gaining the confidence and trust of others
- Creative approach to problem solving
You will be either:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified with previous experience of providing financial analysis in a commercial environment; or
- ACA, with post qualification experience in industry as an analyst
Previous experience of any of the following are not required, but would be put to good use in this role:
- Working in a Fintech Software company
- Hands on use of Oracle and TM1 systems
- Working for a US owned Corporate
- Exposure to US GAAP
Diversity and Inclusion is a must for any business that wants to succeed, and is definitely a priority for us at Broadridge.