Graduate Support Consultant
- 5 Semple St, Edinburgh EH3 8BL, UK
Broadridge, a Global Fintech Leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.
We are looking to hire a Graduate Support Consultant to support clients using the Broadridge SFCM solution. You will have previous customer service experience and ideally with similar software applications. We provide our clients support to help them use our application and resolve software and operational issues that may arise. Duties include addressing client issues, monitoring client systems, deploying software changes, updating documentation, recreating issues and providing ad-hoc training.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Provide clients with excellent customer service on phone and email.
- Maintain issue status via internal issue tracking system.
- Take ownership of a variety of customers and situations with professional composure.
- Call out issues appropriately to Support Team Level 3 resources and engage Managers.
- Be a great team-mate and collaborate with the Support Team to handle time, priorities, and resources.
- Act as junior Client Owner and lead Client expectations.
- Achieve individual and departmental throughput targets on a consistent basis.
- Work experience in customer services; University degree required with computer courses that ideally includes exposure to SQL.
- Experience working with Systems using Java, .Net, Power Builder.
- Desire to learn basic program skills.
- Appreciation of Security Lending and Collateral Management, ideally with front and back office experience.
- Ability to work on several ongoing projects/tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and analytical skills.
- Dedication to positive customer service.
- Passionate about long term career growth with a customer support and service environment.
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor or associate degree required; Finance and Computer Skills an advantage.
- Knowledge of Windows server-based technical environment is a plus.
- Critical thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Be able to work outside daytime shifts, on a rotating basis, and to cover certain holidays where client organizations are open for business.