Business Analyst - Asset Servicing
- 193 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9SG, UK
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
A Market Leader in the provision of Financial Solutions to Global Markets is looking for an experienced Conversions Business Analyst to join the existing team based in London, supporting significant programmes of work in the Asset Servicing domain.
Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with excellent communication skills, demonstrating a strong track record of delivering projects in an agile domain. Specific analysis / SME experience on significant Asset Servicing projects in an Asset Servicing Vendor and Investment banking environment is key.
The Conversions Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Delivery of Asset Servicing conversions, participating in all phases i.e. scoping, data integration / configuration definition, user testing support, training and migration activities.
- Scoping – working with our clients to define and document the usage of our core Asset Servicing solution.
- Data Integration / Configuration Definition – working with our clients to define upstream and downstream data integration mapping, and any associated configuration to support the client’s business.
- User Testing Support – closely supporting our clients through user testing, issue/defect management and advising on best-practice usage of the solution and Asset Servicing processes.
- Training – providing both internal and external client training which includes preparing material and providing product demonstrations.
- Migration – working with our clients to define the approach of migrating data from their legacy system(s) to our target Asset Servicing solution.
- Collaboration – working closely with internal (incl. remote) teams on delivery of conversions activities, and providing mentoring/guidance to junior members of the team.
- Travel – ability to travel to client site where required to support delivery of Conversions activities.
- Continual Improvement – actively monitoring and reviewing the conversions processes and driving initiatives to continually improve them.
Essential requirements / competencies for this position are:
- Experience of working on Asset Servicing platforms (either in-house or vendor solutions) in an Investment Banking environment
- Subject matter expertise in all areas of Asset Servicing including Dividends, Coupons, Tax and Corporate Actions (Mandatory and Elective) processing
- A thorough understanding of the Asset Servicing lifecycle and components including:
- Event capture (multi-source)
- Data quality / data cleansing
- Position and Transaction eligibility
- Entitlement processing including trade generation and resulting ledger postings
- Product knowledge covering Equity, Fixed Income, CFDs and SWAPS
- Experience of large scale projects and good understanding of the full project lifecycle and Governance
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with internal and external clients in both the business and technology at any level
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously, able to lead implementations and work as part of a team
- Ability to understand and challenge the detail
- Data analysis including use of SQL
- Willingness to travel and to work on client