Sr. Content Writer - Human Resources (JR1004204)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth. We are actively seeking a creative, self-motivated and excellent writer to join our Human Resources team in Newark as our Sr. Content Writer. In this role, you will be a dedicated resource to ensure proper documentation (knowledge articles, HR policies, and process flows) are crafted, kept up to date, and/or retired. You will ensure that the documentation is categorized consistently and follow a standardized process in building a new internal knowledge base in ServiceNow.
You will work with diverse groups to provide analytical support and management of the knowledge base for related content. You'll develop positive relationships with departments across our organization to acquire, update, and disseminate knowledge articles and help design, develop and implement solutions to encourage and increase adoption of knowledge services.
Do you love to write? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic organization and a passionate team? If so, we urge you to read below to see how you can make an immediate impact to our growing organization today.
- You will lead the day-to-day execution of HR knowledge and policy management. Create, modify, and/or discard policy and content information. Access and research both internal and external sources to design, develop, and deliver knowledge content. Partner with peers globally to continually increase content.
- You'll analyze and report metrics to promote high adoption of content. Implements service improvement programs to increase effectiveness and quality. Ensure appropriate groups of people are trained on the material.
- You will partner with Human Resources, Legal and other groups to ensure policies are up to date.
- You will map all HR processes and workflows which includes knowledge mapping, handling version control and approvals, and ensuring representation for all groups.
- You will enhance the use of standards, established procedures and standard methodology to create a consistent, repeatable knowledge management process. You will build and apply categorization rules, apply appropriate personalization to articles to maintain the correct security of specific content.
- Superior writing of content (i.e. HR policies, content articles) for multi-level audiences. Validated ability to map comprehensive HR processes
- Ability to create communications such as policies, articles, blurbs, flow charts and videos that are easily digestible for associates (quick, easy and to the point)
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and tasks
- Deadline driven and results oriented
- Ability to project plan and meet multiple needs at one time
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, Communication, or Journalism preferred
- Experience with creating corporate communications (i.e. HR, Marketing)
- Experience with knowledge content tools (preferably ServiceNow) is a huge plus. Knowledge Management Certification (CKM, CKP, CKS) is ideal but not required.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to join the S&P 500 in 2018.
- We value diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.