Associate Conversion Analyst (JR1003643)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking an Associate Conversions Analyst to join our Newark, New Jersey team.
As an Implementations Consultant, you will start your career at Broadridge with the opportunity to work on, and experience, a number of exciting Broadridge solutions ranging from Reconciliations, Matching, Post Trade and Asset Servicing, to our comprehensive Global Post Trade Management solution. The scope of the solutions and services Broadridge provides to our clients continues to grow and expand and you will be part of that growth.
You will get early responsibility to start developing your skills and building trusting relationships by contributing to challenging client projects from day one.
We are looking for future leaders and Broadridge will encourage your growth at every stage. Part of the role will involve continuous development with mentoring plus internal and external training where you will grow both your business knowledge and technical skillset within the Financial Technology industry. As a leader of the future this is growth that we expect you to own.
You will be part of the Global Implementation Services team located in London, New York, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Port Elizabeth, and Tokyo. We are a truly global team delivering solutions for clients based in London, Germany, Middle East, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong and Tanzania to name a few.
- Configure product solutions to meet client needs
- Solution Runbook operation, involving precise execution of data loading, reconciliation and validation jobs
- Perform Solution System Testing to ensure that solution offering meets client requirements before transition to User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Problem solving product User Acceptance Testing (UAT) issues
- Create Site Maps in Microsoft Visio
- Maintain and organize Jira and Sharepoint content
- Build and track implementation requests with Infrastructure and Transmission teams, coordinating database restores, requesting data feeds etc.
- Actively participate in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of client-facing projects
Desired Skills and Experience
What we’re looking for:
- A well-rounded and enthusiastic team player who demonstrates a high-level of organization, communication and analytical skills.
- A motivated self starter with a willingness to challenge and be challenged.
- An interest in Financial Services/Technology with a passion to outperform and build strong and trusting relationships with our clients.
- A 3.3 GPA (achieved or expected) or better in a STEM discipline.
Optional Additional Skills:
- Basic knowledge of financial operational concepts, i.e. multi-asset reconciliations
- Sound understanding of how Transactional Databases, particularly MS-SQL function
- Data Analysis using MS Excel
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Prior Jira and Sharepoint exposure
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.