Senior Client Project Administrator (JR1003164)
- 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring. We are actively seeking a Senior Client Project Administrator to join in our Deer Park, NY office at 51 Mercedes Way. In this position you will collaborate with clients, internal colleagues, and external partners to execute and fulfill corporate action distributions to shareholders. You will assist the team and clients through the suite of electronic products and reports the department supports. You will coordinate new client conversions and existing client testing, facilitate compliance documentation updates, execute project deliverables, and provide support to team members. You should strive to be the resident expert and help lead the team by example. You should be dedicated and have a keen eye for detail.
This is an excellent opportunity within our Client Relations team and a highly visible role. Are you a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative? Are you highly organized? Do you like a diversified scope of responsibility? If so, we encourage you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact within our fast-growing organization.
- Act as member of an operations team that provides corporate action support to over 150 bank/broker clients
- Execute mailings based on issuer requirement and custodial participation expectations
- Monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Have a logical approach to gathering data and analyzing it to solve client inquiries
- Act as the front line; supporting members of the team and management to maintain and grow our client base
- Act as a client advocate and interfaces between all departments
- Act as a role model to other associates in consistent implementation of standard methodologies with regards to client interactions and departmental procedures
- Participate in ongoing projects, including drafting written requirements or procedures as requested
- Research and respond, in a timely manner, to requests from clients or associates regarding their needs and interests
- Partner internally, as well as with other departments, to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes
- Maintain favorable client relationships in order to identify additional service needs and ensure client happiness
- Facilitate support of business continuity testing and documentation
- You will lead client meetings, product demos, and business reviews on and off site to build stronger business relationships
- Possess 2+ years' experience in a senior client relations/project management role or equivalent
- BA/BS degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a Corporate Actions / Reorg environment would be a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately with keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.