Client Support Rep (JR996652)
- 116 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne, IN
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
As a Representative on our Investigo Client Support team, you can greatly impact overall client satisfaction with Broadridge. Our team supports other Broadridge departments such as Project Specialist, Account Management and Level 2 - 3. You'll be interacting with the Client Service group as -point- person on critical issues. You will accomplish this through proper tracking, escalation, and timely resolution of client issues. You'll develop technical knowledge of the various Investigo functions. You will have a working knowledge of Investigo application to diagnose and troubleshoot the Investigo application and resolve the issue so that the problem can either be corrected or explained to the proper department for resolution.
- You will build service excellence
- You will provide effective, efficient, timely and complete information to customers during issue resolution.
- Maintain positive client relationships as well as with internal Broadridge personnel.
- You will answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone; voicemail - email requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with the application; hardware; software; networking; applications and other computer-related technologies.
- You'll retain ownership and take responsibility to ensure each problem is completed within a specified period of time before closing ticket.
- Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of similar experience preferred
- Ability To Effectively Collaborate With Other Broadridge Service Support Areas
- Able to deftly communicate within the department and be a great teammate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.