Vice President Strategic Recruiting Leader (JR1003162)
- 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to experience strong growth and we are actively seeking a dynamic recruiting leader to join our growing Recruiting (TA) team.
Our TA team is a key partner in attracting, sourcing and retaining top talent, while providing an elite experience for candidates and hiring teams. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. As we continue to grow we also innovate in our business and recruiting strategy. We need you to help lead the recruiting team and ensure we have the right talent so we are "ready for next."
This is an exciting opportunity to craft and implement the recruiting strategy across all businesses and offices in the US. You and your team will effectively lead candidates through the recruiting and selection process, by providing direction to internal clients and by bringing creative tools and processes to improve the recruiting experience for associates and applicants. You will be passionate about and keep abreast of trends and creative recruiting techniques that will allow us to be a best- in-class recruiting team.
Are you ready to directly impact the growth of a transformational business? If so, we urge you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact with our dynamic organization.
- Client management and guiding: you will partner with hiring managers, senior leaders and key partners to understand our unique talent needs. You'll become a deep subject matter authority across the company.
- Recruitment management: you will develop and execute sourcing plans to identify and recruit top talent, own the recruitment process from identification to engagement to offer extension and closing.
- Team Development: you will lead a team of experienced, high performing recruiters and build a culture of inspiration, empowerment and inclusion.
- Team Management: as part the recruiting leadership team, you'll partner with the head of recruiting, recruiting operations and contingent worker management to build an elite team with outstanding tools and technology.
- Strategic Recruiting: you will work with the recruiters to establish standard methodologies to execute on our strategic priorities in executive search and early entry campus programs. You'll partner with Marketing, Brand and Communications on building our employment brand and digital strategy.
- Diversity Initiatives: working with Diversity & Inclusion you will look for creative ways to create a diverse and inclusive workforce, including partnering with employee resource groups and outside affinity organizations.
- Internal Mobility: working with Talent Management and the HR Business Partners you and the recruiting team will help drive solutions, programs and process increase mobility and associate engagement.
- Analysis: you'll bring to bear data and metrics to conduct analysis on talent markets and our delivery to better support our teams, clients, and applicants.
- Recruiting: do you love to recruit? If so, this is the role for you; in addition to the above you can work on a few roles a year. What's better than that?
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 4 years of experience leading a team
- At least 10 years of experience in recruiting including full life cycle, research, and sourcing.
- 2+ years of experience with reporting tools and analysis leading to meaningful insights and action
- 2+ years of experience campus recruiting
- 2+ years of executive search or agency recruiting experience
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.