Dir, Quality Assurance
- 500 7th Ave, New York, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is hiring! Are you looking for a great opportunity to work with a stellar team and growing company? We’re seeking a Director of Quality Assurance to build reusable back-end services for trading in multiple asset classes. You will be part of our LTX team. LTX is a fintech startup, in stealth mode, incubated within Broadridge Financial Solutions, a global fintech company with a market cap of over $15B and a leader in fixed income technology. LTX's mission is to bring greater trading efficiency and instantaneous market intelligence to complex financial marketplaces. This activity will introduce an innovative machine learning framework, drawing on our unparalleled pool of transaction history, that will power the way illiquid fixed income securities are transacted in the future.
Led by a group of successful fintech innovators, LTX is now putting together a top-tier development team to build an entirely new next-generation multi-asset trading platform. If you are highly talented with a passion and drive for both technology and financial markets, you should consider joining the LTX team. You will help shape the next generation of global financial markets. Build reusable back-end services for trading in multiple asset classes.
The ideal candidate exhibits a keen sense of end-to-end product and quality ownership, pays attention to detail under pressure and helps the team meet targeted delivery schedules. Candidate enjoys working with a highly focused and talented team, and is a champion of customer experience as the foremost group deliverable. Create and execute test strategies in a timely manner to accommodate an agile development environment.
- You will devise and implement the automated test framework
- You will perform manual testing.
- Perform web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black box, security and performance and load testing.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Product Management and other cross-functional groups to deliver high-quality products.
- Interact with development engineers to devise automation strategies, test strategies and test cases to automate new features and enhance existing functionality.
- Write SQL and NoSQL queries to perform database validations.
- Experiment with and use numerous automation testing tools such as Postman, Selenium, Cucumber, etc., with the goal to build a complete set of regression tests to efficiently test the system within the timeframe of each agile sprint.
- Perform integration testing:Devise/configure end-to-end tests to ensure newly built modules integrate properly.
- Test integration with external systems including reference data, market data, and client feeds, as well as OMS and STP systems.
- Ensure the overall system is robust enough for accurate, speedy delivery to the downstream consumers.
- Create pre-canned datasets for integration testing and automate loading of the data into the required source systems and databases.
- Ensure Customer UI experience meets expectations from a correctness, usability, and performance perspective.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience designing and implementing an automated test framework
- Experience working in a CI/CD enterprise environment
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL databases with the ability to understand and work with complex data sets and models. Data will be tested for accuracy, completeness and performance
- Experience writing and executing API tests utilizing REST, SOAP and message-driven paradigms
- Experience testing and simulating FIX protocol is a big plus
- Must possess a strong sense of product ownership and pride with a drive to learn the business domain and understand requirements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.