Financial Systems Developer
- 1155 Long Island Ave. Edgewood, Edgewood, NY
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $9 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Broadridge is growing. We are seeking a Financial Systems Developer with expertise in the areas of requirements gathering, technical design, development, deployment, and integration to solve budgeting, planning, performance management and reporting challenges. Our solutions must strike the right balance between precision and speed, providing ever more scalable and granular data models and reporting, without sacrificing accuracy or agility. This role will require a high level of technical expertise within Cognos TM1.
Would you like to join a dynamic and growing organization? Do you want to join a passionate organization where you will make a difference? See below for how you can contribute to the success of our organization.
In this role, you will...
- Design, test and implement reliable, scalable, and efficient Cognos TM1 solutions.
- Design, test and implement user interfaces to the TM1 platform.
- Document TM1 and planning-related processes, model design and data flow.
- Develop and maintain technical roadmap and prioritization.
- Partner with peer Finance teams utilizing TM1 to ensure consistent and seamless design.
- Create technical business requirements and project plans.
- Maintain OLAP multi-dimensional cubes and support dimension management, metadata design/maintenance and ETL development.
- Support the development of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and templates.
- Perform analysis and partner with other finance staff to ensure the financial results are accurate and complete.
- Provide risk assessment for new functionality and enhancements.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive solutions. An ideal candidate will have experience in optimizing finance processes for speed, agility and insight.
- Mentor and provide training for team members on TM1 skills.
- Author knowledge-sharing documents.
- Monitor compliance with controls and systems, and developing new processes to support the fast-growing, global business.
- 5+ years of relevant Cognos TM1 experience including system configuration, model building and developing reports or dashboards with TM1 and/or other reporting tools
- Relevant corporate finance experience exhibiting knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting functions and related processes
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other technical discipline
- Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated history of problem solving, financial acumen, and business partnering skills
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
- Solid business judgment and controllership focus
- A passion for delivering results and building trust with more senior leaders
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, professional demeanor
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career and growth within our company.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.