Covid-19 Screener- Temporary (BM#792)
- 13801 York Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030, USA
Join our caring and compassionate team that make up the fabric of our community. As part of the Quaker values Broadmead appreciates the contribution of every individual employee. To reflect this, Broadmead offers competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, attractive paid leave, and 401(k) Plan, tuition support, short/long term disability, etc.
This is temporary position : Monday - Friday - Hours: 6:00am- 11:00am
1. Responsible for using the thermal thermometer to take temperatures of all who enter the Broadmead Community
2. Maintain confidentiality of personal information.
3. Confidence to not allow people to enter is screening is not passed.
4. Candidate should keep the temperatures they read, the audible responses they receive, and the reactions/responses they observe confidential except as necessary to administer the screening process. Training will be provided.
5. Ability to exhibit behaviors that provide a positive experience for all people entering the community
6. Assisting with delivery of packages, meals and mail may be required.
7. Responsible for following health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. Washing hands, wearing a mask and social distancing.
8. Agree to a weekly COVID-19 test.
9. Responsible for clean and disinfect common areas(public spaces).
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
11. Reliable, dependable, and trustworthy.
12. Accountable for promoting internal customer service.
13. Abide by the organization’s code of conduct in the performance of their duties
Perform other related duties as required
· Preferred High school diploma or GED. Read names, write names and note temperature. Read and document responses to COVID-19 questionnaire.
· Able to maintain a professional demeanor and interface with families, residents and staff
· Superb customer service
· Detail-oriented and organized
Able to work designated schedule, as well as maintain attendance and punctuality.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.