- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
You're part of the fast-growing Bringme development team, you work together with the Product Owner every day, and you're the missing link between developers/testers and the Product Team. Along with the Product Owner, you contribute to the vision and spread it within the team.
- Specifically, you're responsible for managing the product backlog.
- Developers and testers come to you with their functional questions.
- You accept user stories within the team and prepare planning and grooming meetings.
- With the required abstraction and methodology, you obtain clear and concrete analyses.
- The milestones and deliverables determined together with the development teams are documented and available to all parties involved in the process. You make sure of that.
But above all, you breathe Bringme. You know the direction we're evolving into and you keep the app's whole life cycle in mind in all the choices you make.
What we expect from you
- The right communication skills are sacred: when you convey knowledge, vision, and solutions to different interlocutors, you are clear and to the point.
- It goes without saying that you have analytical, logical, and conceptual talents. And if a problem crops up, you're already thinking about the solution.
- We like the methodical approach. That's why experience with tools such as Enterprise Architect, UML, and possibly BPMN is quite a plus.
- Preferably, you have a Master's degree, rounded out with some three years' experience as a Product Owner and/or Functional Analyst, and have already applied principles such as CBD, DDD, SOA, and ROA (REST) on a functional level.
- Given the many communication lines at Bringme HQ in Leuven and your team in Romania, we prefer applicants with thorough knowledge of English.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to join a booming company with a no-nonsense company culture
- A role with responsibility and variation in projects
- Flexible working hours - we prefer to let the traffic jams and morning moods pass us by
Bringme is a fast-growing European tech company, founded in Belgium. We are a diverse family of dreamers and doers, driven by passion for innovation. Together with companies, real estate developers and retailers, we enable people to spend their time on what really matters. We automate and connect anything that goes in and out of the building, unleashing a unique user experience that offers convenience.
Today, the Bringme network already consists of over 1,000 companies and buildings and brightens the day of 250,000 people. We leverage the Bringme network to fiercely fight global warming.
Are you passionate, enthusiast and eager to learn new things? Then play a part in our exciting journey!