- Leuven, Belgium
If you are more interested in graphic design than in designer clothes and you prefer Adobe Suite over a honeymoon suite, then you may very well be the person we are looking for.
- You see, Bringme is constantly striving for quality and great design. That’s why we want an ingenious Graphic Designer on our marketing team.
- Because design is your passion, we want to offer you a key role within that team. As such you will actively co-create our online campaigns, by building and maintaining landing pages.
- Aside from that, you are also responsible for the design and implementation of all our marketing tools, from digital banners and infographics to sales presentations.
- As Graphic Designer you translate Bringme’s DNA into the proper corporate identity and ensure that this identity is properly maintained.
- The constant actualisation and modernisation of our website gives you a kick.
- You assist in the improvement of the UX/UI.
- You work closely together with the entire marcom team and report to the Marketing Manager.
- As an all-round designer you are attracted to the digital world like a moth to a flame and absolutely passionate when it comes to designing.
- You have been bitten by the Design bug and you just cannot wait to put your teeth into the Bringme story.
- We don’t have to take your word for it: your experience of at least a couple of years as a Graphic Designer or in a similar position demonstrates your enthusiasm, your knowledge and your commitment.
- You are a wiz when it comes to working with Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and work very well with Microsoft and Acrobat.
- “Precision is your middle name”. An eye for detail is not enough, you need two!
- Above all, you are a problem solver who can work independently while still enjoying a good dose of team play.
We offer you in return:
- Bringme offers you a full time job as Graphic Designer.
- You will join a team that hungers for new challenges and solves problems on a daily basis.
- Flexibility is one of our top priorities as an employer. We offer you floating hours, so you can avoid peak hour traffic, and we even let you choose the hard- and software that you like to work with: Mac, Microsoft, … It’s your pick!
- You will get every chance to demonstrate your abilities within a booming company with a no-nonsense corporate culture.
- The position of Graphic Designer offers you great responsibility and the opportunity to have a real impact on a wide range of projects.
- Did you say you want to grow? We love to hear that and we fully support you in giving your career a personal direction.
- Just like all our other employees, you will have access to our Bringme Box.
- Apart from an attractive salary, Bringme offers you a number of fringe benefits that you can adapt on an annual basis thanks to our Flex Income Plan, a super duper benefit that you can read about in our blog.
- If this is not enough, we top it all off with what may appeal to you most: a bunch of enthusiastic colleagues who don’t shy some curling once in a while.