- Andheri, India
We are looking for candidate for one of our IT Consultant Company Client.
- Experience 3 years TO 4 years.
- Requires technical skills that include ASP.NET (4.0), C#, MS SQL Server, Web Services, Web Forms, -N- Tier Architecture, AJAX, and CSS
- MCTS certifications in Microsoft SharePoint Services (2007/2010) Development and/or configuration
- SharePoint Designer
- Good Communication skills
- Knowledge in the administration/configuration/customization of SharePoint Server 2010/2013.
- Build rich Internet applications with Flash/Silverlight, Ajax, and CSS
- Must understand how SharePoint utilizes master pages, layouts, and the scope of user rights for resource access. This understanding extends to how SharePoint utilizes its Register, Web Part, and Content tags as well as security scoping for various layout features such as the SharePoint Ribbon and securitized user edit regions.
• 2010/3013 Client Object Model
• Working with Lists/Libraries
• Developing and Deploying Features
• .Net C# Development
- Develop custom web parts and solutions for deployment in SharePoint 2010/2013
- 3+ years’ in developing custom farm solutions, sandbox solutions, and apps for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013
- 2 years’ experience with SharePoint Designer 2013, InfoPath, and InfoPath Forms Services
- Understanding of SharePoint Server 2013 architecture, server-side object model, and client-side object models.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and REST-based web services; experience consuming web services with SharePoint
- 3+ years' experience building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites, site collections, master pages & templates, web parts, content types & policies, lists, libraries, workflows, forms authentication, and security groups
- Experience evaluating and integrating 3rd party plug-ins with SharePoint
- Understanding of the Agile software development life cycle
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate and interact confidently with individuals at all levels; must be dedicated to a high degree of customer service with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with Integrating Active Directory
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, Power Pivot, and Power View is a plus
- Experience developing SharePoint 2013 Workflows with Workflow Manager
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.