Technical Operations Executive
- Belapur, India
Bringle Academy is extremely Happy and Proud to be among the Trusted Brands of Thane as per the article published by Times of India (TOI) dated 28th Aug 2016.
An Academy that teaches it all.
Executive can expect to focus their work in the following areas:
- Proactive Monitoring of Transactions from various sources such as Channels, Networks, Bank Branches, Customers etc.,
- Timely Escalation of Transaction Decline Notification to all participants and perform internal follow-up with Help desk team for Closure.
- Transactions Analysis Report
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Analysis Reports
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel; VB, SQL/PLSQL knowledge preferred.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- Working in different shifts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.