Product owner (Data Engineering)
- Leeds Rd, Bradford, UK
Brillio is a global technology consulting organization focused on leveraging emerging technologies for innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries. We partner with companies to identify new technology strategies to help businesses transform in order to advance performance and competitiveness. The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and industry expertise. Let our experts show you how to take the innovation leap.
- Know customer needs through research and market data
- Understand business requirement and convert to technical requirement
- Work with team (Scrum master) to convert requirements into user stories
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Work with customers (businesss users) and development team to evelaute the build process
- Create long- and short-term product backlog
- Schedule and assign operational requirements to follow up on work results
- Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s)
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the project/product
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use.
- Coach teams on Agile
- Facilitate Scrum Collaborations
- Find methods to manage the product backlog effectively.
- Help communicate the owner’s wish list to the project team.
- Organize scrum events as necessary.
- Lead and coach scrum adoption.
- Plan scrum implementation.
- Implement changes and steps to increase the team’s productivity.
- Collaborate with other scrum masters to improve the methodologies’ efficiency.
- Manage dependencies and team dynamics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.