Big Data Architect
- San Diego, CA
Brillio is a global technology consulting ﬁrm focused on leveraging emerging technologies for innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries.
We partner with companies to identify new technology strategies to help businesses transform in order to advance performance and competitiveness. With Brillio as your global co-innovation partner, we work together to drive business improvement today. Our hotspots around the world and our commitment to investing in emerging technologies will help your business identify new capabilities faster, recognize new opportunities quicker and develop your vision for market dominance.
The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and industry expertise. Let our experts show you how to take the innovation leap.
• Overall 8+ years of Data technologies experience, 3+ years of Hadoop implementation experience
Architecting and development experience in Hadoop platform, specifically in HortonWorks
• Experience in Data lake implementation – cloud based and on-premises
• Extensive experience in Hadoop & HDP eco system (HDFS, Pig, Hive) and Apache Spark, Kafka etc.
• Experience in Hadoop components for data ingestion, orchestration. data processing and data governance. Tools such as Hortonworks Data Flow (HDF), Nifi, Sqoop, flume, Atlas, Ranger
• NoSQL experience – MongoDb, Cassandra, Hbase
• Good concept on Security and encryption methodologies
• Experience in At least one programming Language and using Hadoop related libraries Java/Scala/Python
• Integration experience of Hadoop ecosystem with external COTS products such as HANA is a plus
• Good experience with databases and SQL, Analytics – R, Mahout is a plus
• Assess current platform architecture/ecosystem & recommend architectural options
• Define technical architecture, create implementation roadmap, assess & recommend tools and components
• Advise on platform governance and non-functional requirements such as data quality, metadata and performance management.
• Evaluation and solutioning Business analytics use cases
• Lead POV/POC development for solutioning
• Good exposure to handling multiple IT stakeholders, Business Stakeholders and ability to work on Multi-vendor environment, handling conflict
• Ability to work in offshore-onshore model and delivery assurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.