Data Architect / Data Governance Architect
- San Diego, CA
Brillio is a global technology consulting ﬁrm focused on leveraging emerging technologies for innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries.
We partner with companies to identify new technology strategies to help businesses transform in order to advance performance and competitiveness. With Brillio as your global co-innovation partner, we work together to drive business improvement today. Our hotspots around the world and our commitment to investing in emerging technologies will help your business identify new capabilities faster, recognize new opportunities quicker and develop your vision for market dominance.
The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and industry expertise. Let our experts show you how to take the innovation leap.
- Overall 8+ years of Data technologies / Data governance experience, 3+ years Hadoop implementation experience
- Architecting and development experience in Hadoop platform
- Experience in Data lake / Big data analytics platform implementation, both cloud based and on-premises
- Assess and recommend platform governance as data quality, metadata and performance management.
- Define & drive adoption of standards, processes and best practices
- Set up processes and platform for configuration management and source code control
- Set up deployment & release management processes
- Set up security & access control for data platform
- Set up processes for upgrades and migration
- Plan and set up disaster recovery and environment isolation processes
- Train users on adopting governance processes implemented
- Create guidelines and checklist documents around governance processes
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.