- 4401 Northside Pkwy NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA
What We Do:
Brightwell is a fintech company offering end-to-end payment solutions through cutting edge technology and unparalleled support, serving cruise lines such as Carnival Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Princess, Costa, and AIDA. Our comprehensive suite of payment distribution products helps our clients reduce costs, improve security, streamline cash management, and improve employee retention. Our mission is to deliver financial control to our user base of more than 200k global workers by offering dependable, secure, and flexible banking options. Coupling technological innovation with strategic partnerships, Brightwell offers options when it comes to managing and moving money to family, friends, or bank accounts while on the go from around the globe.
Who We Need:
We’re searching for a Junior Data Analyst to join our crew. As our ideal Junior Data Analyst, you will work with data sets, develop reports, and communicate insights. You'll be responsible for creating, monitoring and building dashboards, models and ad hoc analyses to support product efforts. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will extract data from multiple sources with ease and work with various teams to help meet their data needs. Grasping and deciphering complex data while leveraging your analytical skills to create actionable insights will be a key part of this role.
Above and beyond the raw skills, we’re looking for people with a few key traits:
- Team Player – We have a passion for building high performing teams. We know high performing teams are unstoppable when everyone is rowing in the same direction.
- Problem Solver – We are solving a macroeconomic problem every day we walk through the door. It’s exciting. It’s challenging. And at the end of the day, you’re doing something that matters.
- Loves a bit of chaos – Let’s be honest… We’re building a product that is growing exponentially. We move fast. That speed creates a level of excitement.
- Empathy – Being nice really does matter! We’re a fintech company in the business of actually helping people and are looking for others who put that same level of thought into how our end users live and use our product.
Feel good about everything above? If so, keep reading…
What You’ll Do:
- Generate comprehensive reports by gathering requirements and extracting data from multiple sources
- Develop and automate custom reports and dashboards to help understand product usage and client behavior
- Gather and monitor the organization’s key metrics and identify trends
- Work with the product and marketing teams to deliver insights on user behavior and make recommendations
- Structure analyses data and communicate the findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Perform ad-hoc investigation and analyses
As a Junior Data Analyst, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficiency with relational databases such as SQL Server
- Excellence in analyzing data and drawing appropriate conclusions with the ability to effectively translate insights into business strategies
- Advanced skills in Excel (Pivot tables, macros etc.)
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Enthusiasm to solve problems using a data-driven methodology
What We’re Offering in Return
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We work with you to grow your skills and push you forward.
- Travel: You will get the unique opportunity to travel on ship to meet with crew members around the world.
- Entrepreneurship: We embrace new ideas and people who have the drive to see them through. If you are a doer, look no further!
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k with a match, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation.
- Random: Snacks, Ping-Pong table, company events (happy hours, CEO lunches, outings to United Games etc.)
Brightwell is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.