Client Account Specialist
- 4401 Northside Pkwy NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA
What We Do:
Brightwell is a fintech company offering end-to-end payment solutions through cutting edge technology and unparalleled support, serving cruise lines such as Carnival Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Princess, Costa, and AIDA. Our comprehensive suite of payment distribution products helps our clients reduce costs, improve security, streamline cash management, and improve employee retention. Our mission is to deliver financial control to our user base of more than 200k global workers by offering dependable, secure, and flexible banking options. Coupling technological innovation with strategic partnerships, Brightwell offers options when it comes to managing and moving money to family, friends, or bank accounts while on the go from around the globe.
What You’ll Do:
- Handle the resolution of client needs via email or phone communication
- Serve as an escalation point and liaison between Brightwell account holders and Operations Manager for product, production, and other miscellaneous issues
- Develop positive client relationships and strong relationships within the integrated team
- Participate in as-needed status meetings with clients and stakeholders to discuss ongoing enhancements or issues
- Analyze outstanding issues and/or trends to troubleshoot problems and avoid recurrence
- Communicate new product features and initiatives to the client
- Acknowledge each client’s business plans and goals related to product directions and service requirements when troubleshooting or problem solving
- Critically analyze the development of new work in order to prepare for clients’ feedback or technical roadblocks
As Client Account Specialist, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field strongly preferred
- 1+ year of client account management experience
- 1+ year of experience supporting user-facing software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate the internet
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- High level of attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
We’ll give you extra credit for:
- Visa and/or MasterCard regulation knowledge
- Banking or financial services experience
- Knowledge of international wire transfers
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills
What We’re Offering in Return
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We work with you to grow your skills and push you forward.
- Travel: You will get the unique opportunity to travel on ship to meet with crew members around the world.
- Entrepreneurship: We embrace new ideas and people who have the drive to see them through. If you are a doer, look no further!
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k with a match, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation.
- Random: Snacks, Ping-Pong table, company events (happy hours, CEO lunches, outings to United Games etc.)
Brightwell is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.