Full Stack .NET / Web Developer
- 4401 Northside Pkwy NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, USA
What We Do
Brightwell is a fintech company offering end-to-end payment solutions through cutting edge technology and unparalleled support, serving cruise lines such as Carnival Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Princess, Costa, and AIDA. Our comprehensive suite of payment distribution products helps our clients reduce costs, improve security, streamline cash management, and improve employee retention. Our mission is to deliver financial control to our user base of more than 200k global workers by offering dependable, secure, and flexible banking options. Coupling technological innovation with strategic partnerships, Brightwell offers options when it comes to managing and moving money to family, friends, or bank accounts while on the go from around the globe.
Who we need:
Above and beyond the raw skills, we’re looking for people with a few key traits:
- Team player – We have a passion for building high-performing teams. We know high-performing teams are unstoppable when everyone is rowing in the same direction.
- Problem solver – We are solving a macroeconomic problem every day we walk through the door. It’s exciting. It’s challenging. And at the end of the day, you’re doing something that matters.
- Loves a bit of chaos – Let’s be honest… We are building a product that is growing exponentially. We move fast. That speed creates a level of excitement and chaos.
- Empathy – Being nice really does matter! We are a FinTech company in the business of actually helping people. We are looking for others who put that same level of thought into how our end users live and use our product.
Feel good about everything above? If so, keep reading…
What you will do:
- Take ownership to create, test and deploy production-ready code
- Write code across the full stack – front-end Web UI, middle-tier service layer, and back-end database
- Complete required documentation to communicate information on deployment and maintenance
- Participate in the full software development cycle including coding, testing, implementation, and support
- Perform analysis of requirements and design
- Participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings
- Troubleshoot and support system and application problem
- Work closely with the Product team to define requirements and design for system applications
As Full Stack .NET Developer, you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft stack (C#, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with modern front end web practices
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools and a good understanding of SCRUM ceremonies
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and programming languages
We’ll give you extra credit for:
- An understanding of PCI compliance or experience working in a highly-regulated industry
What We’re Offering in Return
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well
- Professional Development: We work with you to grow your skills and push you forward.
- Travel: You will get the unique opportunity to travel on ship to meet with crew members around the world
- Entrepreneurship: We embrace new ideas and people who have the drive to see them through. If you are a doer, look no further!
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k with a match, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation
- Random: Snacks, Ping-Pong table, company events (happy hours, CEO lunches, outings to United Games etc.)
Brightwell is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.