State Tested Nursing Assistant | STNA
- Reed Hartman Highway, Blue Ash, OH, United States
At BrightStar Care, we believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our caregivers mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve. Now with over 300 independently owned and operated locations nationwide, BrightStar Care nurses, therapists, CNAs, and caregivers deliver professional and compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home. We are proud to provide the full range of home care services to meet your loved one’s unique needs. From companionship, bathing, and hygiene assistance to in-home infusions and medication management, our professional care staff is available 24/7 to help when you need it most.
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- PRN options available
- Insurance: Medical | Dental | Vision
- Free Training
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access and EMR charting
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments (Full-time employees must rotate weekends)
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility-based
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Active STNA License in the State of Ohio and in Good Standing.
CPR Must be Current
Must be Able to Pass a Drug Test
Current Physical Exam and TB test YTD
or Chest X-ray from within the last 5 years.
Join a leader in the home health care industry that provides RN oversight on each and every case – no matter how small. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
State Tested Nurse Aide STNA Job Duties include:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Provide transportation as required
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
State Tested Nurse Aide STNA Job Requirements include:
- STNA certification
- 1-year experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable car / auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.