Joint Use Analyst
- Department: Operations
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Brightspeed has an exciting opportunity for a Joint Use Analyst to join our growing team. You will support a 20-state network of pole facilities, responsible for the joint use/License program, facility transfer program and the organization’s national pole inspection/remediation program. This position will require navigation through internal and external partners, driving implementation of activities for complex projects related to the various pole facility programs.
The Joint Use Analyst will play a key role in maintaining joint use agreement relationships with numerous facility owners, as well as coordinating the licensing of cable attachments to support a substantial build plan. Candidate will ensure all parties are complying to obligations set forth in joint use agreements and applicable (state and federal) laws & regulations.
As a Joint Use Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating activities related to (inbound) applications, make ready and internal/external handoffs for construction
- Timely and accurate support of billing related to (inbound) applications, make ready and recurring attachments to our pole facilities
- Coordinating activities related to FTP (foreign pole transfer) program
- Monitoring and ensuring data in program systems are timely and accurate
- Ensuring contractual compliance with joint use agreements
- Assisting management team in planning, budgeting, and reporting
- Coordinating pole program audits
- Reviewing and communicating new regulatory & applicable law requirements to both the Engineering & Construction and Operations organizations
- Responsible for developing new processes, providing analysis of results and guidance to the business as it pertains to joint use
- Serving as subject matter expert for methods and procedures for poles and the related programs
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- 5+ years
- Telecommunication experience
- Construction & Engineering of OSP
- Aerial Plant Construction
- Conduit Plant Construction
- Joint Use Best Practices
- GIS Activities
- Make Ready Engineering
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
At Brightspeed, we have roles that are designated as remote, hybrid, office or field-based, depending on the position, business needs and individual circumstances. We have a brand new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC and we prioritize hiring talent in the Charlotte area, whenever possible, to make it a truly vibrant destination for our hybrid workforce. We also invest in technology that enables our entire team to stay connected. Why? Because Brightspeed recognizes the value of finding the best talent for the job, wherever they may be.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. Brightspeed offers a comprehensive benefit program, including competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; an employee assistance program; a 401K plan with company match and a host of voluntary benefits.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For all applicants, please take a moment to review our Privacy Notices: