Field Sales Representative - Enterprise
- Department: Enterprise and Wholesale
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
We are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative - Enterprise to join our growing team! This position will be based in the Toledo, OH area. This is a territory specific position with a work from home office. In this role, you will report directly to the Regional Sales Director, Enterprise. As Field Sales Representative - Enterprise, you will attract new clients, win new business from existing accounts, and maximize profitability within sales territory. You will work with prospects through the entire sales cycle including developing new leads, educating prospects, and turning qualified prospects into long-term customers. Come help us build the best and fastest fiber-optic network in America!
As Field Sales Representative - Enterprise, your duties will include:
- Initiate sales process promoting service, products, equipment, and capabilities for multiple product lines
- Work with customers to identify needs, create solutions, and ensure a smooth sales process
- Provide accurate reporting and feedback contributing to attaining sales goals and plan attainment
- Identify business opportunities to maintain sales goals and provides in-depth knowledge of competitors and suppliers to management
- Maintain customer service relationship with customer throughout the process regarding any questions and assistance needed
- Prepare and present media presentations using PowerPoint to prospective clients
- Develop expertise in building top-producing sales contracts through strategic marketing, tactical sales, and key account management
- Track all sales activity, contacts, and history in CRM system
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers and customers
- Develop new accounts and penetrated accounts where previous Representatives may have been unsuccessful
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales Management, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years previous field sales experience
- Will be based in the Toledo, OH area
- Knowledge of sales strategies, processes, and approaches
- Possess energetic, positive, and professional attitude that is conscientious, enthusiastic, and articulate
- Ability to self-motivate and think quick on feet in a fast-paced work environment
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Master’s Degree in Sales Management, Marketing, or related field
- 7+ years previous field sales experience
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We have a brand new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For all applicants, please take a moment to review our Privacy Notices: