Media Strategy Manager
- Department: Marketing and Sales
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
We are currently looking for a Media Strategy Manager to join our growing Marketing team! In this role, you will lead the development and execution of marketing campaigns for our key target segments. You will bring to life marketing campaigns supporting promotional, brand and product initiatives and expand the marketing team’s ability to better meet customers where they are.
In this position you will use marketing, customer, and business data to develop and monitor performance and identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Come help us build the best and fastest fiber-optic network in America!
As Media Strategy Manager, your core responsibilities will be:
- Demand Generation, Analysis & Planning
- Ongoing management/ optimization of media spend traffic & mix allocations
- Display/Programmatic | Paid Search |Video (Online Video, Linear, Connected TV) | Affiliate Marketing | social media |
- Top of funnel analysis & performance
- Campaign Activation
- Customer segmentation & audience development
- Personalization in partnership with the digital experience team
- Site measurement, performance & optimization
- Retargeting & Omni channel Initiatives
- Optimize & deploy additional targeted campaigns: Audience segmentation, Retargeting, Geo-targeting, Loop-qual optimizations
- Tactical management of promotions
- Online to offline campaign activation (e.g., lead gen)
- Cohesive 360 execution in digital between Media/SMB/.com/ inside sales on Omni channel retargeting tactics, communications & cart-related programs
- Test & Learn
- Strong track record with Test and Learn approach in managing media mix/optimizing campaigns/deploying new tactics
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing Specialization
- 4+ years digital media experience
- Understanding multi-channel marketing and advertising best practices
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking, active listening and presentation skills
- Initiative-taking, solutions-oriented with ability to make in the moment decisions that drive efficiencies and improve product
- Experience collaborating with internal and external teams on implementing integrated advertising campaigns - television, radio, digital and social platforms.
- Prefers and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Organized, highly diligent and experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-driven, curious, and enthusiastic personality to collaborate effectively with a diverse set of business partners
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We have a brand new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For all applicants, please take a moment to review our Privacy Notices: