Manager, Contact Center Analytics
- Department: Information Technology
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Contact Center Analytics to join our growing team! As the Manager you will be a vital member for the IVR, Chat & Contact Center technologies, serving as an expert on the needs and desires of our customers. Reporting to the Director of Voice and Natural Language Platforms, you’ll use your expertise to build, support & provide technical leadership to analyze, design, and deliver clinical/business solutions. You will lend expertise to answer technical consulting questions, individually or as part of a project team and serve as a subject matter expert who can represent creative solutions, process, and strategy related to analytics, data models, day-to-day operational/tactical support, strategic analysis to optimize business performance and customer satisfaction.
As Manager, Contact Center Analytics, you will participate in large scale, multi-functional projects, including product development, mergers and acquisitions, and divestiture activities, with an open and creative mindset focused on delivering contact center and/or customer solutions. Your success will be measured by achieving subscriber growth and satisfaction targets. Come help us build the best and fastest fiber-optic network in America!
As Manager, Contact Center Analytics, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring in new strategies for efficient contact center experience
- Use IVR and Chat market insights to establish differentiated value propositions that solve customer pain points and improve call routing and service levels
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices for all things Unified Communications
- Be responsible for identifying gaps and issues, recommend areas of opportunity, determine potential timing and sequencing of improvement initiatives, and define the costs and benefits of proposed solutions and champion them
- Deliver analysis to answer business questions and outline impacts
- Use data to tell comprehensive and compelling stories that business partners can use to make decisions
- Create standard reporting, dashboards, and metrics so that everybody is speaking the same language. Use automation of reports where applicable and necessary.
- Help customer experience teams develop KPIs and success metrics through analytical guidance and data
- Deliver measurement recommendations and technical specifications for digital analytics tracking
- Support the Analytics team in linking contact center insights to broader impacts across the enterprise
- Support the contact center in improving performance via analysis and testing
- Partner with teams across Analytics and the contact center space to understand and support initiatives
- Present data insights and contact center performance to business stakeholders across the organization
- Learn new tools as needed and emphasize continuous improvement
- Analyze contact center data to drive optimization opportunities across improving customer experience and call volume reduction opportunities
- Identify and track emerging customer experience trends, measure sentiments, and identify transcript topics to understand customer feedback and perception of products and services to improve guest experience
- Creating new BI Dashboards and reporting
- Assist with data training materials, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and data project documentation
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Deep Understanding and experience with Contact Center as a Service
- Comprehensive understanding of Contact Center metrics and dashboards for critical contact center components: Average Handle Time (AHT), Sentiment, Performance Metrics, Contact Analysis and Types, Customer Experience, Productivity, Desktop Intelligence and Screen Analysis
- Experience integrating CTI functionality such as: Call Miner, Screen Pops, Screen Recording, and other helpful workflow contact features
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Experience presenting to Senior Management and other Stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage projects including but not limited to these planning types: task, resource, communication, risk, and financial
- Experience building trusted relationships internally and externally
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in Genesys IVR technologies
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Experience driving contact center customer experience transformation and adoption efforts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We have a brand new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For all applicants, please take a moment to review our Privacy Notices: