IT Manager, Identity and Access Management
- Department: Information Technology
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
IT Manager, Identity and Access Management
We are seeking an experienced IT Manager to build and lead a team responsible for designing, implementing, and operating effective access controls that protect against threats, support business objectives, and maintain regulatory compliance. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in Identity & Access Management and will be responsible for managing access to all critical assets. The successful candidate will focus on areas such as identity lifecycle, access management, privileged access management, entitlement management, and approval matrices.
As the IT Manager, Identity & Access Management, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Build and lead a team responsible for designing, implementing, and operating effective access controls.
- Perform requirements analysis and develop processes for all in-scope applications
- Develop, implement, and maintain IAM policies and procedures, ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provide hands-on support for agile development methodologies and DevSecOps tools to support CI/CD
- Identify and evaluate IAM technology solutions and services that align with the organization's security strategy and business needs
- Participate in incident response activities related to IAM
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including internal teams, external vendors, and auditors
- Define, document, and consult on how all IAM components and services interact
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, cyber security, or related field
- Previous related work experience and cybersecurity certifications may also be considered in lieu of degree (CISSP, CISM, CEH, Azure Security Engineer, etc.)
- 10+ years of experience as an individual contributor in an IAM related role
- 5+ years of experience in a senior level, architect, or management role relating to IAM
- Strong understanding of the full lifecycle of workforce identity processes for onboarding/offboarding, moves, adds, changes, RBAC, business process development, & automation
- Experience in designing and implementing IAM solutions and services
- Working knowledge of SOX compliance, populations, samples, attestations, acceptable documentation, and approval workflows
- Hands-on experience with agile development methodologies and DevSecOps tools to support CI/CD.
- Strong knowledge of identity lifecycle, access management, privileged access management, entitlement management, and approval matrices
- Remediation of all security incidents identified by the CIRT as well as all vulnerabilities and findings from continuous and periodic security scanning tools and penetration testing engagements
- Support, participate, & ensure 24x7x365 on-call & after-hours support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We are opening a new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For all applicants, please take a moment to review our Privacy Notices: