Manager, Reporting - Enterprise & Wholesale
- Department: Enterprise and Wholesale
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Brightspeed is looking for a driven, creative, and energetic professional to join our team. As Manager, Reporting - Enterprise & Wholesale, you will report directly to the Director, Sales Operations.
You will have experience in Data and Financial Analysis, experience in the Telecom Industry, possess a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Power BI, Tableau, SalesForce, and demonstrate a positive and constructive attitude. You will be responsible for a broad range of planning, financial modeling and analytical reporting for the Brightspeed Enterprise and Wholesale team. In partnership with the leadership team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining weekly/monthly/quarterly metric and financial reporting to include customer and initiative/market review status, forecasting, and variance analysis. You will have the ability to remain focused and multi-task in a fast paced environment performing required duties within specified timelines. You will also have effective communication and interpersonal skills. You will produce the tools to achieve measurable business results through analysis enabling the Enterprise & Wholesale business teams to drive and implement changes necessary to meet strategic business objectives.
As Manager, Reporting - Enterprise & Wholesale, you will have the following duties:
- Interact with stakeholders to identify needs, deliverables, reports, dashboards, opportunities, and gaps; solve data problems to ensure a quality, highly efficient outcome to produce views of results, performance, and trends
- Understand key data and processes, and complete analysis of customers and product portfolios for both Enterprise and Wholesale
- Implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects and/or results to inform management
PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS COMPETENCIES:
- Communicating - Conveying information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods, both internal and external
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifying issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from various sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, & chooses a course of action.
- Driving for Results - Setting ambitious standards of performance for self and the overall team; responsibility for work goals; initiates, focuses, and monitoring the efforts; proactively acting, and going beyond what is needed.
- Client & Partner Relationships - Developing and sustaining relationships based on an understanding of client, partner and stakeholder needs and actions
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting, Finance, IT, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in telecommunications customer, product, and/or services reporting
- Ability to create interactive graphics and multimedia presentations for various regional activities
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage the success of multiple projects concurrently
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter, able to work independently and manage a small team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Power BI, and SalesForce
- Expertise in advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, complex formulas, and graphing to streamline business processes
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We are opening a new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area who are interested in a hybrid remote/office work arrangement. As always, however, we are also open to providing sensible remote options to talent outside of the Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer